So, I've had a few ideas in my head that I think really push the boundaries of what is expected and what is possible given some SA technologies, even inside SA itself. Here's a few, from the simpler to the complex:
1) Wormholes as weapon. I've done this twice now, and it's very much inspired by Farscape. In Tau's game, in order to attack/hold off the Independant fleet attacking Aurora, I chucked sun-stuff through a wormhole to supercharge the gas giant's magneto sphere. In Colin's Genericon game, I used it as an aggressive teleport - one moment the badguy is tearing his way through the planet's crust, the next most of him has been "scooped" into orbit. What happens if you connect a wormhole to a black hole, a quasar, or some other fun combination?
2) Replicants + Oracle Array = Time Travelers. Yes, that's a big array, and you probably need Continuum (RPG - Google it) style "time-cops" to make sure you don't have too much data degradation.
3) Dermal bots + 3 second Oracle = Spidey Sense. All you need is a bit; am I alive in three seconds? More bits you get back as "no", stronger the tingle.
4) I want to say a form of multiverse travel is possible in SA. If multiple futures are possible, could you set it up to only be awakened in some of them? If those futures don't happen, what happened to those yous?
5) Slipshanking - Need something now? Ask your past self to place it under that old rock over there…. Again, requires certain models of time and won't work in all of them, but the tech is there and it might make a good Theme descriptor.
Anyone else got any GM-despised ideas? (Also, some of these might make good plot elements…)