I stole the term "neuroform" from John Wright's Golden Age trilogy.
So far in SA we have three basic human neuroforms, plus a fourth category that's currently a catch-all:
1. The baseline human, augmented to whatever level.
2. The Stored, similar but simulated.
3. Logicians, who have altered their brains sufficiently to be considered a new type.
4. Heterolinguists, who are more of individual neuroidioms than a neuroform as a whole.
Narfanator introduced a fifth:
5. The Unbound, a collection of humans, computing cores, and occasional oddities. Some of these might qualify as Heterolinguists as well, depending on how far they've pushed their communication algorithms from the human baseline.
Each alien species (Coldworlders, the WorldWeb, the Skotadi, and the Aia) is also its own neuroform, with the Skotadi possibly having several different ones of their own.
Suggestions for others? General commentary?