This one works well if you have a good Biotech score. It goes for a balance between speed and efficiency; for maximum efficiency start with step 7.
1. Run to the top of a tall mountain, preferably one near the jet stream.
2. Fabricate a trebuchet and certain items to be named later.
3. Unfold your human-powered high-strength ultralight.
4. Take a trebuchet ride.
5. Pedal your way up into the jet stream and put out your chutes to get up to speed faster.
6. When you get near the top of the jet stream, reel in your chutes to get even more speed. Go as vertical as you can.
7. Turn the chutes into a high-altitude balloon and inflate with hydrogen. Pull in the ultralight.
8. At about 35-40 kilometers, reel in the balloon and put the ultralight back out.
9. Fuse the hydrogen, use the balloon as a reflector, and rocket up.
I suspect I will need more steps to get up to the goal height from here, but I have to go to work now. Additions or alterations are welcome.